For a community, compassion is measured by the people and the manner in which they support all its members. Everyone deserves the chance to succeed and, through the support of our community, Via is able to provide these opportunities to the people we serve.
We rely on our community to provide financial support for Via so we can continue to provide quality programs for children and adults with disabilities. Learn more about how your generous contribution impacts lives every day. Please consider making a gift today.
There are many other ways you can help Via of the Lehigh Valley fulfill its mission of providing leadership, support, opportunities and resources for people with disabilities so that they may be independent, productive and enjoy full lives within the community:
- Hire people with disabilities in meaningful jobs through Via's Employment Services.
- Sponsor a Clothing Drive at your business or organization.
- Donate through your company's participation in the EITC and OSTC Tax Credit Program.
- Provide meaningful volunteer opportunities for people in Via's Community Connections program or sponsor scholarships to attend classes, sporting events, or shows.
- Volunteer at Via Thrift Stores or help manage and work at Via Events
- Use Via's Business Services for your business' production needs.
- Donate items for sale in Via Thrift Stores.
- Shop at Via Thrift Stores and become part of the Via Thrift Stores advertising network at your churches, clubs, social groups, etc. by distributing monthly calendars and fliers.
Via's programs continue to grow and strengthen our ability to fulfill our mission now more than ever. Your gift and support can make real changes in the lives of the people we serve.
The Via Foundation is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization IRS Tax exempt #23-2608517. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Dept. of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
To learn more about these opportunities, contact:
Gerry Yasso, Vice President of Resource Development
firstname.lastname@example.org | 484-893-5387