Lehigh Valley Health Network Via Marathon
Much of this course is run on the Lehigh River Canal Towpath. The best place for spectators is at the exchanges points along the course. Go to Travel & Directions for driving directions to the exchange points. The times listed below are approximate times runners will pass through each exchange.
Lehigh Valley Hospital, Cedar Crest & I-78 (Allentown)
Parkettes, Martin Luther King Dr. & S. 4 th St. (Allentown)
Main St. Depot Restaurant, Main & Lehigh St. (Bethlehem)
- 7:15 to 7:25 am (Half Marathon Runners)
- 8:00 to 10:15 am (Marathon & Relay Runners)
Due to high runner traffic and limited parking, it is suggested that spectators skip this spectator spot and go directly to Riverview Park.
Riverview Park, Lehigh Dr. (Palmer Township)
- 8:30 to 9:15 am (Half Marathon Runners)
- 8:55 to 11:15 am (Marathon & Relay Runners)
Center Square, 3 rd St. & Northampton St. (Easton)
- 8:50 to 11:15 am (Half Marathon Runners)
- 9:15 am to 12 pm (Marathon & Relay Runners)
For more information please visit our FAQ’s.